Monday, September 23, 2013

131.

Long time, not much posting. I wish I could blame it on the summer months but it seems to be summer here year round. I moved from downtown over to Marina del Rey in the last month to be closer to my agencies shiny new office which we're moving into this coming Monday. Our old offices had most of our divisions separated between different buildings in the same office park but our new place close to the beach in Playa Vista has us all under same roof.

Marina del Rey is pretty awesome, too. New place is practically on the beach. If you're on a bike, you're down there in less than a minute. I've always loved the ocean and being this close to it has been pretty exciting.

Enough life stuff. Here's the work. I art directed this ad for Duck Dynasty's new season that came out a little while ago. Funny guys for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment