Sunday, June 9, 2013

130.

Arrested Development has always been one of my favorite shows of all time. So when I heard that I'd get to art direct the entire campaign for their new season, I almost blue myself (those who watch the show will get that I'm not perverted, nor do I misunderstand basic grammar skills). Over the last 6 months I've been lucky enough to work on a team of ridiculously talented creatives and account managers at Ignition to come up with one of the most influential entertainment marketing campaigns in years. Extensive in scope and relevancy to what the show is about, we created a 360 degree campaign that celebrated the comedy and brilliance that the shows writers and actors have crafted over the years.

The media buy for this was extensive as well, with more than 500 posters in the NYC subway system alone, Times Square video screens, billboards and wildpostings.















1 comment:

  1. I was looking through the old 2010 thesis blog to find someone's last name and I started looking at other people's sites/blogs, which led me here. Congrats on all the great work Blake! This was an amazing campaign for an amazing show. Though my one critique is you dropped the ball not including the Mayon-egg anywhere. What a shame! Hahaha.

    Hope everything's great with you!

    Best-
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete